This morning was our second session with the model. I slowed down significantly to correct any proportion errors. I found from the last session, I actually made the legs too long. Now fixed, there’s space underneath the feet where I think I’ll add a base.
Our model unknowingly changed his pose from the last session by resting his hand on his hip.
I didn’t say anything because I think I like the change. The pose is less static than the last one so I’ll probably stick with this new pose.
I keep wanting to mess with the head, but I’m leaving that to be one of the last things I do. I’m also waiting to make the hands and feet. I’ll probably make hand and feet wire armatures so I can make them look detailed and not clunky.